ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Entertainment Manager for the Streetmosphere Program, inside the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian/Palazzo, will be responsible for providing support, direction and assistance to the program team and talent; overseeing and managing the talent and the day to day operation. Promotes positive guest, client, and talent experiences by ensuring that all areas and aspects of the program are running at the optimum performance level. Works with respective BESTAgency clients/partners to coordinate special events/projects, maintain overall program quality and ensure policies and procedures are consistently enforced and/or followed.
• Complete and distribute schedules according to BESTAgency and client requests and requirements , make modifications as needed and alert the talent accordingly; all schedules must be prepped and sent 2 weeks in advance to talent and corporate office
• Manager must ensure all talent sign and complete timesheets correctly each day they work- all timesheets should be faxed or emailed to Finance
• Responsible for observing, taking notes, and delivering notes on vocals, staging and choreography, and wardrobe
• Staging and choreographing any changes of new elements to the show as well as overseeing any vocal changes and vocal upkeep; maintaining the integrity of the stage (lighting and sound); making sure all props and specialty items are approved and ordered in a timely manner
• Interviewing, casting and training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees- *note: may be involved in one or all of the hiring process
• Enhances department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Responsible for booking, scheduling, and overseeing wedding and special event talent
• Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
• Previous Management Experience; prefer at least 3 years in the entertainment business either as a performer or in management.
• Choreography experience a plus; knowledge of sound technical elements
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexible schedule; including weekends and holidays
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors and talent.
• Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
• Entertainment, Stage and Production, or Events background a plus.
• Knowledge of computer programs including MS Office, Google Apps, and the Internet.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment, Event Management, or Theater and Production
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Full-time- Exempt/Salary- DOE
- Eligible for PTO after 60 days
- Eligible for Health Benefits after 60 days
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to email@example.com