ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BESTAgency is seeking candidates for the BevErtainment Shift Manager position. BevErtainers are talented singers and dancers who perform on small stages throughout the casino. Between performances, the BevErtainers serve drinks to casino patrons. The Shift Manager is responsible for assisting with the daily operation of the BevErtainment program at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino under the direction of BESTAgency. This position assists the Program Operations Manager and fellow Shift Managers in the supervision and disciplining of the program employees, maintenance of proper documentation in accordance with safety, worker’s compensation, and company guidelines, and performance of exceptional customer service through positive guest interactions
• Responsible for remaining on property at all times during shift to assess casino floor volume and ensure guests are receiving beverage service in a timely manner according to program performance metrics
• Lead pre-shift meetings to discuss notes and directives from Program Manager, Rio management and BESTAgency corporate, modifications to schedule, and service data reporting
• Must verify all shift team members have clocked in and signed in on the appropriate time sheet and a break time has been designated
• Responsible for all paperwork associated with their shift including but not limited to shift schedules, time and attendance, maintenance logs, disciplinary forms, and worker’s compensation documentation
• Willingness to learn new systems and technology related to BevErtainment operations
• Conduct “spotlight” assessments of employees to ensure program standards are being upheld
• Responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are being followed and disciplining and coaching team members accordingly
• Program supervisors report directly to the Program Shift Managers; shift managers are responsible for effectively communicating with supervisors and giving directives as it relates to floor operations, customer service issues, and team performance and discipline
• Perform other duties as assigned
*Shifts are a minimum of 9 hours
*QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
• Previous Management Experience; prefer at least 2 years
• Previous Food & Beverage, Casino and/or Entertainment experience
• Must be able to attain Alcohol Awareness and Health cards before completion of training
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Work with little to no direction
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, and client
• Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
• Entertainment management, F & B management, or experience working in a high-volume casino a plus.
• Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Office programs and the internet
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Health, Dental and Vision available to Full-time employees after 60 days
- PTO available after 60 days
- This position is Full-time- Salary
HOW TO APPLY: Please email resume and the reason for your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org