Role and Responsibilities
The Events and Entertainment Coordinator, under the direction of the Senior Vice President, is responsible for the administrative and special event support for the Events and Entertainment Department. The employee in this classification will assist with the coordination and operation of corporate/special events. This includes billing and file preparation, researching ideas for entertainment proposals, set up and strike of events and coordinating appointments and other miscellaneous tasks for the Entertainment Department. This employee will operate standard office equipment including a computer and may operate company vehicles. The primary functions and additional responsibilities include:
- Compiles billing for corporate/special events
- Prepares project files for events, including talent contracts, schedules, and client correspondence.
- Assists Casting Department with casting interviews, auditions, etc; manages the company talent database; updates talent information
- Coordinates appointments and special projects as assigned by the Senior Vice President
- Assists Senior Vice President with client and talent relations.
- Assists with the creation of entertainment proposals.
- Coordinates and schedules casting for special projects.
- Assists with the set up and strike of events and supervising of events
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- This position requires a high school diploma and at least 2 years in an administrative role; or any combination of experience and training which would provide the level of knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Previous event coordination and/or entertainment experience a plus
- Experience in graphic design, Canva and Adobe Creative apps (or equivalent software) a plus
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
- Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Office, Google Apps, and the Internet
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors, and talent.
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university
Benefits & Compensation
- Medical, Dental & Vision upon completion of 60-day waiting period
- LTD (based on eligibility)
- PTO & Wellness Days
- Paid holidays
- Full-time position-Salary-DOE
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org