**This position is located in Maui, HI
Role and Responsibilities
The Entertainment Manager at The Whalers Village in Maui, HI is responsible for assisting with the daily operation of The Whalers Village entertainment program under the direction of BESTAgency. The Entertainment Manager position assists in the supervision of all performers and talent. Other duties also include the following:
- Responsible for remaining on property during all performances
- Scheduling of all talent as needed, including covering call outs, vacation requests, etc
- Emailing out the weekly schedule to all cast members, Brookfield mall management and BA corporate office
- Ensuring talent arrives on time for performances and rehearsals; contacting talent should they not arrive by their call time
- Responsible for checking, repairing and requesting replacements of all costumes
- Maintaining costume and props inventory
- Communicating with BA corporate office any and all issues/concerns, disciplinary actions needed, client requests, etc; such decisions need to be made with the consent of Brookfield mall management and BA corporate office
- Working with lead dancers on any issues,scheduling of clean up rehearsals, put ins, tech runs, costume fittings, etc
- Meet and work with all lead dancers prior to rehearsals to ensure rehearsals are organized and are done efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ensuring original choreography,costuming, intent of show is maintained and is used solely and strictly for the The Whalers Village Show
- Assist with running sound and lights for entertainment program
- Completing and scanning in daily timesheets to corporate office
- Meeting weekly with Brookfield mall management to discuss program operations and performance feedback; weekly conference call with BA corporate office
- Complete and send Daily Manager Reports to mall management and BA corporate office
- Ensure all team members complete and sign Hold Harmless Agreement; send signed agreements to mall management
- Responsible for communicating regularly with additional departments including, but not limited to, operations, marketing, guest relations, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous Management Experience; prefer at least 3-5 years
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Work with little to no direction
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule. May be scheduled to workweek-ends and holidays
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, and client
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stress, fast paced environment.
- Entertainment management a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Office programs and the internet
HOW TO APPLY: Please email resume to email@example.com
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position