CASTING NOTICE: ONSITE MANAGER for THE SANTA EXPERIENCE at DOWNTOWN SUMMERLIN
BESTAgency is looking for ONSITE MANAGERS for THE SANTA EXPERIENCE at DOWNTOWN SUMMERLIN, where guests can interact and have their pictures taken with Santa.
THE SANTA EXPERIENCE will be open 7 days a week from Nov 16 to Dec 24, Mon – Sat 11AM-8PM and Sun 11AM-7PM (closed on Nov 24 for Thanksgiving). Each day will have a Morning Shift and an Evening Shift. Mon-Sat Morning Shift is 11AM-3:30PM, Evening Shift is 3:30PM-8PM. Sun Morning Shift is 11AM-3PM and Evening Shift is 3PM-7P. All shifts are available. Managers will have designated days and shifts.
There will be paid training Nov 9, 10, and 11 from 1PM-5PM.
There will be a Soft Opening on Sat Nov 12 from 4PM – 8PM, Sun Nov 13 from 11AM-3PM, Mon Nov 14 from 4PM – 8PM, and Tues Nov 15 from 11AM-3PM.
The ONSITE MANAGER will be responsible for the daily operations and functioning of THE SANTA EXPERIENCE at DOWNTOWN SUMMERLIN. This position supervises cast members, ensures proper and timely documentation of paperwork and maintenance of equipment in accordance with the operational functioning of THE SANTA EXPERIENCE, and performs with exceptional customer service through positive guest interactions. They will also be required to step into other positions when the need arises.
The Onsite Manager may also be involved in creating and facilitating the daily operations and functionings of THE SANTA EXPERIENCE.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous Supervisory Experience; prefer at least 1-3 years
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Work with little to no direction
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, team members, and client
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Entertainment management or experience working for a high-volume tourist attraction is a plus.
- Intermediate computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for remaining at Santa’s Chalet at all times during their shift to ensure SANTA’S HELPERS are maintaining the proper use of equipment and technology, are handling guests and photo sessions in accordance to standardized operating procedures, and ensures that THE SANTA EXPERIENCE is operating to BESTAgency standards.
- Lead pre-shift meetings with cast members to relay notes and directives and any modifications to schedule/rotation of cast members.
- Responsible for overseeing equipment, technology and wardrobe maintenance; ensure all necessary documentation, reports, etc are submitted in a timely manner
- Must verify all shift cast members are present and in the approved wardrobe.
ONSITE MANAGERS will be required to perform other duties at THE SANTA EXPERIENCE as needed, including the following SANTA’S HELPERS positions listed below.
- Outside Line Greeter: Welcomes guests to THE SANTA EXPERIENCE. Interacts and entertains guests waiting to enter Santa’s Chalet. Controls the flow of guests. Prepares guests for their photo shoot with Santa.
- Cashier/Reservationist: Handles online reservations, walk-up guests reservations, and processes payments.
- Santa’s Ambassador/Guest Handler: Welcomes guests inside Santa’s Chalet. Facilitates and creates Santa’s interaction with the guests, poses guests, and keeps time for each encounter. Provide link information for guests to access their photos online. Provides printed copies of photographs to be placed inside photo sleeves. Bag items for guests as they exit.
- Photographer: Poses guests with Santa, takes their pictures, sends selected photos to the printer, and keeps time for each encounter. Previous photography experience is not necessary.
There will be paid training for all the operational duties. Every ONSITE MANAGER will learn all duties and responsibilities, and will be expected to fill in any of these positions as the need arises.
PAID ONSITE MANAGER TRAINING
Dates: Nov 7, 8
Time: 1PM – 5PM
PAID SANTA’S HELPERS TRAINING
Dates: Nov 9, 10, 11
Time: 1PM – 5PM
There will be a soft opening with Santa to ensure the ONSITE MANAGERS and SANTA’S HELPERS are proficient and confident in their tasks and are ready to perform their duties once The Santa Experience is up and running.
Sat Nov 12, 4PM – 8PM
Sun Nov 13, 11AM – 3PM
Mon Nov 14, 4PM – 8PM
Tue Nov 15, 11AM – 3PM
PAY RATE for TRAINING AND SOFT OPENING
AVAILABLE SANTA EXPERIENCE SHIFT SCHEDULE
Date of Operation: Nov 16 – Dec 24 (Closed Nov 24 for Thanksgiving)
Mon – Sat Morning Shift; 10:30AM – 3:30PM
Mon – Sat Evening Shift; 3:30PM – 8:30PM
Sun Morning Shift; 10:30AM – 3PM
Sun Evening Shift; 3PM – 7:30PM
PAY RATE FOR ALL POSITIONS
ONSITE MANAGERS will be provided with an outfit to wear during their shifts (2 outfits total to alternate between cleanings).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any questions you may have.