Professional, classically trained MUSICIANS to join a new entertainment operation in a high-end luxury hotel resort located on the Las Vegas strip.
- Male & Female: String Players, Woodwind, Accordionists, Pianists and Guitarists.
- Must be strong musicians with excellent performance skills
- Other skills include being able to interact/improvise with resort guests.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Strong Performance skills, previous stage performance a plus
- Ability to play all styles, including pop, rock, musical theater a plus
- Have an outgoing personality, enjoy interacting with guests
- Must be able to perform approved selections
- Must be able to stay in character while in guest areas
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous entertainment performance experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work flexible hours; including holidays and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, and clients
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Program operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Full time/Part-time/On-call positions available
- Non-exempt-hourly; paid bi-weekly
- Rate: Competitive hourly
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Send over two RECENT video clips of you playing, along with a resume and a headshot.
- Preference would be to showcase two different styles of songs/genres of music and also songs that showcase your performance and style.
- Please DO NOT include a video file as an attachment. Include a link to a hosted platform such as YouTube, Vimeo or Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Your current headshot and resume as PDF attachments.
- The best phone number and email address to contact you.
All submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the only place your audition will be accepted).