Role and Responsibilities
With 72,000+ visitors per day, the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino is a sight for many eyes. It’s a true one-stop shop that includes all of the elements that make it a must-see and must-do attraction in Las Vegas. We are seeking attractive males and females (modeling experience not necessary) for our Brand Ambassador on-going program. The goal of the MMS Brand Ambassador is to offer all guests a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable customer service experience. The MMS Brand Ambassadors will have an iPad which will feature a new chatbot who will take on the personality of the property with her answers – sassy and fun – and we want our ambassadors to reflect those traits as well. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ambassadors to be posted near directories to interact with guests who have questions
- Ambassadors to walk areas of the mall looking for opportunities to interact with guests
- Promote designated promotions and/or events issued by the marketing department
- Check and keep all directory holders filled with mall directories and/or brochures
- Ambassadors to be eyes and ears for housekeeping and security
- To report wet spills and stand by the wet spill so no one falls until housekeeping has cleaned the area
- To report unusual or suspicious behavior to security
- To report anyone in need of medical attention to security
- To report any property damage to security
Ambassadors to work with marketing department to distribute concierge items to other properties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- Must be at least 19 yrs old to apply
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Professional demeanor
- Work with little to no direction
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and client
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, guests, and client
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Knowledge of iPad a plus
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position.
You must submit a Headshot and Resume for this position.
This position is part-time/on-call- Hourly
SHIFT DAYS: Thursday to Monday
SHIFT TIMES: 11:00am to 5:00pm OR 3:00pm to 8:00pm
HOW TO APPLY: Please email head shot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org