Role and Responsibilities
The Program Operations Manager will be responsible for providing support, direction and assistance to the program team and talent for the BevErtainment Program at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino; overseeing and managing the talent and the day to day operation. Promotes positive guest, client, and talent experiences by ensuring that all areas and aspects of the program are running at the optimum performance level. Works with respective BESTAgency clients/partners to coordinate projects, maintain overall program quality and ensure policies and procedures are consistently enforced and/or followed.
- Complete and distribute schedules according to BESTAgency and client requests and requirements, make modifications as needed and alert the talent accordingly; all schedules must be prepped and sent 2 weeks in advance to talent and corporate office
- Manager must ensure all talent clock in/out and sign in/out on all daily timesheets; timesheets/timeclock reports must be approved and sent to Finance daily
- Responsible for all paperwork associated with their shift including but not limited to shift schedules, time and attendance, maintenance logs, disciplinary forms, and worker’s compensation documentation
- Interviewing, casting and training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees- *note: may be involved in one or all of the hiring process
- The management team, including program supervisors, report directly to the Program Operations Manager; the Program Operations Manager is responsible for effectively communicating with the management team and giving directives as it relates to program operations, customer service issues, and team performance and discipline
- Enhances department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for booking, scheduling, and overseeing special event talent
- Willingness to learn new systems and technology related to BevErtainment operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous Management Experience; prefer at least 3 years in Food and Beverage and/or entertainment in a supervisor or manager capacity.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience a plus
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors and talent.
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Entertainment management, F&B management or experience working in a high-volume casino a plus.
- Knowledge of computer programs including MS Office, Google Apps, and the Internet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management or Entertainment
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- This position is full-time- exempt
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days
- Salary- DOE
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to email@example.com
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position