ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Front Desk Host is responsible for answering and re-directing incoming calls, receiving and directing visitors, maintaining office supplies, and performing a variety of office support services. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
The primary functions and additional responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Answers phones and greets visitors
• Maintains a positive and helpful atmosphere in the reception area
• Disperses mail and faxes to appropriate personnel; oversees incoming and outgoing mail
• Maintains correct on-hold company directory, voicemail, and closing messages
• Maintains office supplies for company offices
• Turns off appropriate kitchen and office machines; maintains breakroom area
• Assists Finance department and Human Resources with updates and input of new talent and employee data into the company information system
• Maintains, schedules, and updates calendar and appointments for corporate officers and managers
• Perform other duties as assigned
DATES : The selected candidate will work on-call until the needed dates of Feb 2018 – May 2018***dates are subject to change.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
- Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Excel, Word, Google Drive, and the Internet
- Experience using Quickbooks and Paychex a plus
- Ability to operate a minimum 10-line phone system
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors and talent.
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position
This is a Temporary Position; hourly; non-exempt
HOW TO APPLY: Please email head shot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org