The On-call Dock Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily operation of the Gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel and Casino. This position assists the Program Manager and the Assistant Program Manager in the supervision of the gondoliers, maintenance of proper documentation in accordance with safety guidelines, and performance of exceptional customer service through positive guest interactions
- Responsible for remaining on the dock at all times during their shift to ensure the gondolas are maintaining proper rotation and are being operated in accordance with Clark County policies and procedures
- Lead pre-shift meetings to discuss notes and directives from Program Manager, modifications to schedule/rotation, and gondola maintenance status; ensure they have all the correct paperwork, supplies, and functioning radios to begin their shift
- Must verify all shift team members have signed in on the appropriate time sheet and a break time has been designated
- Responsible for all paperwork associated with their shift including but not limited to time sheets, dock surveys, maintenance logs, disciplinary forms, and workers compensation documentation
- Administer emergency evacuations and drills as required by Clark County
- Responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are being followed and disciplining and coaching team members accordingly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous Supervisory Experience; prefer at least 1-3 years
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Work with little to no direction
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, and client
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Entertainment management or experience working for a high-volume tourist attraction a plus.
- Basic computer skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position