ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Audio Technician position will be responsible for execution of in-house shows and events. Works with Director of Production and Events to coordinate projects, maintain overall product quality and follow all appropriate rules, regulations, and guidelines
• Assists with infrastructure repair and preventative maintenance
• Management of inventory (show/event equipment, music library, props, etc.)
• Operate scissor and boom lifts
• Ability to work high above ground
• Assist with static advertising changes (Sky Murals, Duratrans, etc.)
• Enhances department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Perform daily facility walk-through inspections
• Assist with all other elements of the operation as needed
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Audio Software: ProTools 11, Logic Pro 7, and Abelton Live 6
• Audio Equipment: Yamaha LS9, Rio 1608-d, Mackie cfx-m, Soundcraft
• Mixing live shows: tracks, bands, and vocals; editing music
• Stage and runway automation and spotting; Effects (fog, confetti, etc.)
• Load in/load out; Event set-up and tear down
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
• Previous experience: prefer at least 3 years in the entertainment industry
• Excellent self-motivation skills
• Team player
• Professional demeanor
• Exceptional organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors and talent
• Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
• Entertainment, Nightclub or Casino background a plus.
• Knowledge of computer programs including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, iTunes, Google Apps, and the Internet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Audio Production, Sound Design, or Theater and Production
HOW TO APPLY: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position