ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Audio Technician position will be responsible for execution of in-house shows and events. Works with Director of Production and Events to coordinate projects, maintain overall product quality and follow all appropriate rules, regulations, and guidelines
• Assists with infrastructure repair and preventative maintenance
• Management of inventory (show/event equipment, music library, props, etc.)
• Operate scissor and boom lifts
• Ability to work high above ground
• Assist with static advertising changes (Sky Murals, Duratrans, etc.)
• Enhances department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Perform daily facility walk-through inspections
• Assist with all other elements of the operation as needed
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Audio Software: ProTools 11, Logic Pro 7, and Abelton Live 6
• Audio Equipment: Yamaha LS9, Rio 1608-d, Mackie cfx-m, Soundcraft
• Mixing live shows: tracks, bands, and vocals; editing music
• Stage and runway automation and spotting; Effects (fog, confetti, etc.)
• Load in/load out; Event set-up and tear down
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
• Previous experience: prefer at least 3 years in the entertainment industry
• Excellent self-motivation skills
• Team player
• Professional demeanor
• Exceptional organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, clients, vendors and talent
• Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
• Entertainment, Nightclub or Casino background a plus.
• Knowledge of computer programs including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, iTunes, Google Apps, and the Internet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Audio Production, Sound Design, or Theater and Production
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position