ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BESTAgency is seeking candidates for the Program Assistant Manager for our BevErtainment Program at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino. The Program Assistant Manager is
responsible for providing support, direction and assistance to the program team and talent for the BevErtainment Program at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino under the direction of the Program Entertainment Manager; overseeing and managing the talent and the day to day operation. Promotes positive guest, client, and talent experiences by ensuring that all areas and aspects of the program are running at the optimum performance level. Under the direction of the Program Entertainment Manager, this position assists in the supervision and disciplining of the program employees, employee scheduling, time and attendance, maintenance of proper documentation in accordance with safety, worker’s compensation, and company guidelines, and performance of exceptional customer service through positive guest interactions
- Responsible for remaining on property always during shift to assist in program operations and ensure guests are receiving the best customer service per program performance metrics
- Lead pre-shift meetings to discuss notes and directives from Program Entertainment Manager, the client and BESTAgency corporate, modifications to schedule, and changes in the daily operation
- Must verify all team members have clocked in and signed in on the appropriate time sheet and a break time has been designated
- Responsible for all paperwork associated with their shift including but not limited to shift schedules, time and attendance, logs, disciplinary forms, and worker’s compensation documentation
- Responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are being followed and disciplining and coaching team members accordingly
- Program supervisors report directly to the Program Manager and Assistant Program Manager; managers are responsible for effectively communicating with supervisors and giving directives as it relates to program operations, customer service issues, and team performance and discipline
- Interviewing, casting and training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees- *note: may be involved in one or all of the hiring process
- Willingness to learn new systems and technology related to BevErtainment operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess the following:
- Previous Management Experience; prefer at least 3-5 years
- Previous experience in the Entertainment and/or F&B industry
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Work with little to no direction
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule. May be scheduled to work week-ends and holidays
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees, and client
- Ability to maintain composure in a sometimes high stressed, fast paced environment.
- Entertainment management a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Office programs and the internet
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Health, Dental, and Vision available to Full-time employees after 60 days
- PTO eligible after 90 days
- This position is Full-time- Exempt (Salary)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this position